Number of items: 3-4
I love coming home to find my monthly subscription waiting for me at my door. It’s like a gift from me, to me. Awesome!
Julep is a beauty brand mostly known for their vegan nail polish. The brand is sold at Sephora, however, I purchase directly from the Julep online store and also receive their monthly maven box. For more info on the subscription or to sign up I’d click here. If you are really into nails than honestly this is the box for you.
What I received this month
The theme this month is “set sail” and I received 4 nautical inspired products.
I received January (classic red nail polish), Vanna (an off white creme colour nail polish), Becky (my mystery polish this month, it’s a metallic green/purple colour) and Julep’s Plush Pout (a moisturizing lip crayon in cardinal red). Lastly, I got some old fashioned candy. I’m absolutely in love with these colours!
If you were thinking about signing up for this subscription, below are my thoughts on it;
- I like that if you don’t like the box you are sent, you can switch it for a completely different box OR you have the option to swap products from it. Ultimately there is no surprise when it comes to your box, you get what you want.
- I like that you can collect points (1 box = 100 jules) which can be used towards purchases or add ons to your box (for example I used my points to get the colour Becky free in my box above)
- They are very high quality nail polishes.
- There is a secret store at the beginning of the month for a couple of days, where they sell bundles and discounted items.
- I like that, as a member, you get discounts (I believe it’s 20%) off everything they sell, so that Julep polish you loved at Sephora for $16 is $11.20 on the website (sometimes even 9.99 and under, so yeah, pretty great deal.)
- They give you the option to skip a box or send it to a friend (also they have cute sets which are great for gifting)
- It’s great that you always get full size products.
- If you just want to try it out my suggestion is to do the monthly boxes, and it’s 50% off the first month.
I’d love to get your feedback so if you use Julep tell me what your opinion of it is or if you have questions let me know