Alrighty, 2019 Project Pan here I come!
Last year I attempted to use up 18 items for 2018. You can read my round-up of that Project Pan here.
This year I wanted to do something different. Instead of picking products to use through-out the year, each month I will choose 4 items to use through-out the month! This way I’ll rotate through my makeup items and use up more stuff. It should keep things interesting.
During that time I’ll keep track of how often I used it and at the end of each month I’ll share an update on my progress.
The 4 products will be chosen from these categories;
- One Eyeshadow Palette
- One Lip Item (lipstick, lip balm, gloss, etc.)
- One Face Item (foundation, highlighter, blush, bronzer)
- One Random Item (can be another item from the categories above, or be something else like a mascara, liner, skin care, body care, fragrance, etc.)
My January Items
This month I’ve chosen:
- Eyeshadow Palette – Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (reviewed here)
- Lip Item – Nudestix Lip and Cheek Balm in Pulse
- Face Item – Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Paaarty
- Random Item – Benefit They’re Real Mascara in Black
I think together these make an easy look that is nice for the colder weather. I’m already enjoying using the Too Faced Palette again, it’s been such a long time that I’ve used the Original Chocolate Bar!
I’ll share an update in a month’s time and share my February Project Pan. I’ll also try to review the items mentioned above that don’t have reviews and fulfill my Blog Goal of getting more reviews up on the blog.
Are you doing a Project Pan this year? What Items have you choosen for it? What do you think about doing a monthly project pan?
Lots of Love,