Before it gets so much later into June I wanted to share my Project Pan Monthly update for May and share the items I’m going to focus on for June. I feel like except for the first week of May I was very consistent with using my items. I had used my items 24/31 days by the end of the month.
In case you didn’t know, this is my Project Pan objective;
Project Pan Monthly
Each month I choose 4 items to use, sharing reviews of those products if they aren’t already on the blog. At the end of the month, I’ll share an update of how well I did and then list the items for the next month. The products are chosen from these categories;
- One Eyeshadow Palette
- One Lip Item (lipstick, lip balm, gloss, etc.)
- One Face Item (foundation, highlighter, blush, bronzer)
- One Random Item (can be another item from the categories above, or be something else like a mascara, liner, skin care, body care, fragrance, etc.)
I used the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Vol. II Palette so much this month, especially the lighter shades which I wore a lot for work. I even would do one sweep of certain colours for really easy looks. You can see that I used conch and marina the most. It’s a very crumbly shadow formula so that’s why it looks like chunks are missing, but it does go on the eyes smoothly.
I also used the Vintage Cosmetics Illuminating Face Highlighter pretty often. I used it for highlighter and as a blush topper. There is so much of this product but you can start to see a little dip in the pan.
I finished up my Bad gal Bang! Mascara which was pretty easy given that this is a deluxe sample. Still, I’m happy I was able to use it up. I didn’t use the Bobbi Brown lip gloss as much as I wanted to but I did try to use it every day even if I didn’t re-apply it throughout the day. I think I used up about one third of the product inside this little sample so I’m happy with that.
My June Items
This month I’ve chosen;
- One Eyeshadow Palette – NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils & Eye Lingerie (reviewed here)
- One Lip Item – Soap & Glory’s Sexy Mother Pucker Pillow Plump XXL Lip Plumping Gloss
- One Face Item – IBY Beauty Highlight & Contour Palette (reviewed here)
- One Random Item – Victoria’s Secret Noir Love Me Body Mist
Instead of having an eye shadow palette this month, I decided to use some other eye items and do a Face Palette. I also wanted to use up another fragrance this month.
How is your progress been for Project Pan this month? Have you noticed a difference in your products?
Lots of Love,